Tuesday, May 12, 2015

A day to jeremy (pointillism)

 This is my pointillism project the subject of this piece is Jeremy McKinnon the lead singer of a post hardcore band called a day to remember I loved working on this pointillism it let me make a lot of detail the only colors used were black and white but I am pretty sure that you it will look cool killers in i added color.the shapes are ovals and a lot of curves this piece does not have many straight lines or edges there is a lot of white on this peace all concentrated in the face. the face itself give of a very calm mood I feel, in the head I was able to capture some other smooth and finer details I choose Jeremy above the other band members as being the leader and spokesperson user has read most of the music . I feel like i've could've done better when trying to capture the look of the hair and facial hair many pointillism pieces I am definitely going to be more pieces with the pointillism technique and maybe try some color

No comments:

Post a Comment